Making It: Women in Film – A podcast for women working and aspiring in the film and TV industry.
Hosted by Shania Bethune and Malin Evita, Making It: Women in Film is a weekly podcast (new episode every Friday) featuring introspective and honest conversations with women working from across all fields of the film and TV industry.
We wanted to create a space for women to get together and voice their stories and experiences, opinions and ideas; a space where no matter how much or how little you have done, your passion is encouraged and embraced.
The revolution for women in the film and TV industry is now.
To get in touch, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Instagram @MakingItWomeninFilm
Listen now, wherever you get your podcasts.
#16 | Horror Films and Feminism with Expert Alison Peirse – Making It: Women in Film
- #16 | Horror Films and Feminism with Expert Alison Peirse
- #15 | Breaking Barriers in the Film Industry with Producer Lyn Sisson-Talbert
- #14 | The Revolution of Women in Film is Here with Activist Filmmaker Naomi McDougall Jones
- #13 | Creating Your Own Film Company with Ambre Vanneste & Avery Looser
- #12 | The Art of Costume Design with Jennifer Starzyk