Making It: Women in Film – A podcast for women working and aspiring in the film and TV industry.
Hosted by Malin Evita, Making It: Women in Film is a weekly podcast (new episode every Friday) featuring introspective and honest conversations with women working from across all fields of the film and TV industry.
This is a space for women to get together and voice their stories and experiences, opinions and ideas. A space where no matter how much or how little you have done, your passion is encouraged and embraced.
The revolution for women in the film and TV industry is now.
To get in touch, please contact her at email@example.com
Listen now, wherever you get your podcasts.
Ghostbusters & Ocean's 8 – Are Gender Flips Feminist? | Chick Flix Film Club #3 – Making It: Women in Film
- Ghostbusters & Ocean's 8 – Are Gender Flips Feminist? | Chick Flix Film Club #3
- #50 | In Celebration of Women in Film 2021
- #49 | Cinematic Worldbuilding with Production Designer Eve McCarney
- #48 | Documentaries and Women Who Box with "BAM BAM" Director Alex Shipman
- #47 | An Honest Conversation About Creativity, Productivity, and Mental Health with Filmmaker Natalie Rodriguez