Making It: Women in Film – A podcast for women working and aspiring in the film and TV industry.
Hosted by Shania Bethune and Malin Evita, Making It: Women in Film is a weekly podcast (new episode every Friday) featuring introspective and honest conversations with women working from across all fields of the film and TV industry.
We wanted to create a space for women to get together and voice their stories and experiences, opinions and ideas; a space where no matter how much or how little you have done, your passion is encouraged and embraced.
The revolution for women in the film and TV industry is now.
To get in touch, please contact us at email@example.com or DM us on Instagram @MakingItWomeninFilm
Listen now, wherever you get your podcasts.
#22 | The Secret World of Extras with Casting Agent Fiona Miller – Making It: Women in Film
- #22 | The Secret World of Extras with Casting Agent Fiona Miller
- #21 | Explore Script Supervision with Jane Houston
- #20 | We Need To Talk About Sia's controversy and the Misrepresentation of Autism in the Media
- #19 | Creative Processes and Sustainability with Lee Phillips
- #18 | Empowering Outfits and Superhero(ine)s with Costume Designer Helen Huang