Making It: Women in Film – A podcast for women working and aspiring in the film and TV industry.
Hosted by Malin Evita, Making It: Women in Film is a weekly podcast (new episode every Friday) featuring introspective and honest conversations with women working from across all fields of the film and TV industry.
This is a space for women to get together and voice their stories and experiences, opinions and ideas. A space where no matter how much or how little you have done, your passion is encouraged and embraced.
The revolution for women in the film and TV industry is now.
To get in touch, please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Listen now, wherever you get your podcasts.
#70 | Our Lives Shaped by Film with Creative Producer Briana Pegado – Making It: Women in Film
- #70 | Our Lives Shaped by Film with Creative Producer Briana Pegado
- #69 | From Naval Officer to High End Producer with Louise V Say (Shetland, Les Miserables)
- #68 | How Filmmaking, Environmentalism, and Equality Intersect with Screen Sustainability Manager Maire Claire Bowser
- #67 | Healing Through Filmmaking with Director Nisha Platzer ("back home")
- #66 | In Conversation with BAFTA-winner and MD / Exec. Producer Sarah Drummond