Making It: Women in Film – A podcast for women working and aspiring in the film and TV industry.
Hosted by Malin Evita, Making It: Women in Film is a weekly podcast (new episode every Friday) featuring introspective and honest conversations with women working from across all fields of the film and TV industry.
This is a space for women to get together and voice their stories and experiences, opinions and ideas. A space where no matter how much or how little you have done, your passion is encouraged and embraced.
The revolution for women in the film and TV industry is now.
To get in touch, please contact her at email@example.com
Listen now, wherever you get your podcasts.
Destigmatising Mental Health with Jaimi McPeek & Ellie Davies | Community Highlights Vol. 2 – Making It: Women in Film
- Destigmatising Mental Health with Jaimi McPeek & Ellie Davies | Community Highlights Vol. 2
- #44 | From Intern to Hollywood Director with Rachel Winter
- #43 | Character Roots Through Production Design with Amy Williams ('Master of None')
- Moxie & Yes, God, Yes – Are They Feminist? | Chick Flix Film Club
- #42 | The Main Character with Writer-Actress Mariah Goolsby