Welcome to My Stream of Consciousness
Hello! I’m Evita; a Scandinavian-Glasgow based writer and podcaster creating food for thought essays, critiques, and conversations on all things culture, trends, film & TV. I am the co-creator of Making It: Women in Film, a podcast and zine dedicated to amplifying women’s voices in the film industry, which I contribute to while studying for an HNC in Professional Writing. This is my design. (If you got that reference, please know that you are now my best friend. Sorry not sorry.)
Want to get to know me better? Read my Creator Spotlight interview with Vocal Media.
Keep up with the latest:
Getting Out of My Writing Slump | How to Build an Efficient & Sustainable Writing Routine for 2021 While Working & Studying
Tools, tips, and hacks to writing quicker and consistently; for people with busy lives and those with short attention spans.
The sequel to the often called revolutionary “Wonder Woman” (2017) is gonna leave you begging for the credits to start rolling.
“the more I did it, the more it felt like me,”
#26 | Spreading Awareness Through Film with Ipek Ensari & Camille Hollett-French – Making It: Women in Film
- #26 | Spreading Awareness Through Film with Ipek Ensari & Camille Hollett-French
- #25 | Personal Transformation Through Filmmaking with Gretl Claggett
- #24 | 6 Years — 1 Documentary: The Making of Bleeding Audio with Chelsea Christer and Erin Persley
- #23 | We Need Diversity in Film Criticism with Tia White from FilmmeNoire
- #22 | The Secret World of Extras with Casting Agent Fiona Miller
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox!